We’re Looking for a Media Coordinator in Langley!
The DSA Media Network is Western Canada’s largest independent media planning and buying company and we’re looking for a full time Media Coordinator to join our team in Langley!
We require new team members with excellent computer skills and the ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy. Strong attention to detail is key. The ideal candidates will be able to perform well under pressure and manage tight deadlines. An education or background in media and advertising is considered a strong asset.
The successful candidates will participate in the day-to-day media efforts of accounts including research, administration, managing budget control reports, and posting all facets of media campaigns that we place on behalf of our clients.
This work will involve:
- Support in the development and execution of media plans, estimates and buys
- Reporting on digital campaigns
- Assist the accounting department
- Audience analysis using syndicated research software
- Contact with media suppliers to make time and space reservations
- Attending client and supplier presentations meetings (as appropriate)
- Media buy file maintenance
- Data entry and report generation (as required)
- Working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Various administrative functions
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or visits, please. We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.