DSA is looking for a Digital Specialist!
Do you have experience building digital advertising strategies and managing advertising campaigns? DSA Media is looking for a digital media specialist to join our Regina or Langley offices.
We’re looking for motivated and energetic individuals to join our digital team to help build effective media strategies for our clients. This position will provide the opportunity to work on a number of accounts, both regional and national, in a supportive environment.
We require someone with a strong knowledge of digital media, and the ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy. Attention to detail is key. The ideal candidate will be able to perform well under pressure and manage tight deadlines. Knowledge of digital advertising, and specific knowledge in buying and planning Facebook, Google and Programmatic ads an asset, as well as working with an ad server and project management system. An education and background in media is a strong asset, with preference given to applicants who have managed online media campaigns.
This work will involve:
- Developing digital strategies with and for our clients
- Researching and planning advertising campaigns
- Developing and presenting digital specific seminars
- Buying and executing campaigns
- Managing and optimizing campaigns
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of digital tactics
- Contact with media suppliers
- Attending client and supplier meetings
- A lot of time spent in Microsoft Excel, web-based software and various ad platforms, including Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or visits, please. We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.