DSA is looking for a Media Planner/Buyer
The DSA Media Network is Western Canada’s largest independent media planning and buying company and we’re looking to add a Media Planner/Buyer in our Calgary office, in a full-time capacity.
We require someone with excellent computer skills and the ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy. Strong attention to detail is key. The ideal candidate will be able to perform well under pressure and manage tight deadlines. An education or background in media and advertising is necessary.
The successful candidate will participate in the day-to-day media efforts on accounts including research, planning, buying, managing budget control reports and posting all facets of media campaigns that we place on behalf of our clients.
This work will involve:
- Developing and executing media plans, estimates and buys
- Audience analysis using syndicated research software
- Contact with media suppliers to make time and space reservations
- Attending client and supplier presentations meetings (as appropriate)
- Media buy file maintenance
- Data entry and report generation (as required)
- Working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Various administrative functions
- Giving client presentations
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or visits, please. We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.