The DSA Media Network is growing quickly and we’re looking for a full time Data Coordinator to join our digital team in Langley!
We require a new team member with excellent computer and Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy. Strong attention to detail is key. The ideal candidates will be able to perform well under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
An education or background in media and advertising is considered a strong asset but not essential. Knowledge of analytics platforms, tag management and conversion tracking is also an asset.
The successful candidates will be coordinating data for numerous accounts, and must have a passion for numbers, math and supporting the media planners to reach client goals.
This work will involve:
- Reporting on and monitoring campaigns.
- Analyze analytics data and provide insights as needed.
- Set up conversion tags for campaigns.
- Monitor conversions and provide recommendations for success.
- Data entry and report generation as required.
Working in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Google Analytics and various media buying platforms.
- Various administrative functions.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.